PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
What's in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you visit our site, download content from our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
https://www.embtechgroup.com is a site operated by EMB Technology Group Limited ("We").
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10640221 and have our registered office at Unit 4, Ashlea Gardens, Alderley Road, Chelford, England, SK11 9AP.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Terms of website use also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our site;
any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
any software used in the provision of our site; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material that you may contribute to our site (contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it, this includes comments and replies on the content we or others may upload from time to time.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
EMB Technology Group Limited will determine, at its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
· be accurate (where it states facts).
· be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
· comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
· be defamatory of any person.
· be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· promote sexually explicit material.
· promote violence.
· promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
· be likely to deceive any person.
· breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· promote any illegal activity.
· be in contempt of court.
· be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· give the impression that the Contribution emanates from EMB Technology Group Limited if this is not the case.
· advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
· contain a statement which you know, or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
· contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
· immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
· issue of a warning to you.
· legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.